At Opiniion, we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits, such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data, which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “Settings” section of your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods, and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third-parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside United States of America for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing, and processing. We do our utmost to ensure all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the Internet is not totally secure, and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically; sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
For California Residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) that went into effect on January 1, 2020, requires that we notify you of certain rights under California law. (However, Opiniion Inc. extends these rights to even those who reside outside the state of California.) In addition to sending us an email to email@example.com or sending to us a letter through the U.S. mail addressed to Opiniion, Inc., 387 S 520 W, Lindon UT 84003, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request under the California Privacy Act.
1. You have the right to request disclosure of our data collection and sales practices in connection with you, including the categories of personal information we have collected, the source of the information, our use of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold.
2. You have the right to request a copy of the specific personal information collected by Opiniion Inc. about you during the 12 months before your request, which is called a “personal information request.”
3. You have the right to have your personal information deleted from our system by sending an email to email@example.com and requesting that you are removed from our information technology systems.
4. Opiniion Inc. does not sell your personal information to any party, but you still have the right to request that your personal information not be sold.
5. You have the right to not be discriminated against because you exercise any of the rights